During this pandemic, many men are wondering “Who do I want to be when this is over?” Some are struggling with isolation, anxiety and loneliness, feeling unloved, overweight, overmedicated, undervalued, or underemployed — and want support to transform themselves and their circumstances.
The Tribe of Men was founded on a set of principles that we aspire to live by. Within these principles lies the potential for transformation. Aligning ourselves with these powerful principles and our deeper, authentic selves creates new opportunities for growth.
In this second of four sessions covering the Tribe’s principles, we’ll take a deep dive into “Love and Compassion.” Consider how these principles come into play in your own life, and meet Tribesmen who will share their take on what Growth and Learning mean to them.
Who is this for?
- Any man interested in:
- Further expanding his own consciousness and personal growth, and/or
- Exploring participating in a men’s group
- Learn more about the Tribe of Men’s principles
- Explore how these principles, when applied in your own life can lead to real and lasting transformation.
- Connect with other men on a path of consciousness
To register for the call and get the Zoom link, Click here
(If the link doesn’t work, copy and paste this into your browser:
We hope you’ll join us on Tuesday, October 6, from 7:00-9:00 pm PT!
To you, from the Tribe of Men™