Take Us for a Test Drive
Visit us at an introductory evening
Interested in seeing more in person? Check us out at an introductory evening, held from time to time at a tribesman’s home, church or community center at various locations throughout the Bay Area. These are interactive experiences, not just informational meetings.
Each intro evening is different and attended by different tribesmen. You can expect to:
- Learn more about the Tribe
- Compare it to what you might be looking for
- Get your questions answered
- Watch or, if time permits, do some consciousness work, similar to the experience you would have in a challenge group
- Indicate whether you’re interested in learning more or taking a next step
Subscribe to our email newsletter to be notified of the next Intro Evening, typically held once or twice a year, at the start of the initiation cycle.
Continue on the guided tour with the next section, Are We For You?